Wednesday, March 1, 2017

So humble!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for wanting to spend time with us in July. We are so blessed and humbled by your wonderful support. We can’t believe we sold out in 35 minutes on Friday …..it took a couple days last year. We are also thrilled that we were able to clear a good number of people off of our wait-list so far. It will take a bit more time but we are doing what we can to clear the entire list. Please remain patient. Thank you again! We are going to have a FABULOUS time celebrating our 10th Anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I would like to be added to your waitlist for this event. I just learned about you from a common friend in Maryland...the owner of Extra Ordinary Birthdays. I am so excited to find some sistaz out here in Phoenix that love paper crafting as much as I do. Please let me know if space opens up for this event.


    Adrienne
    adriennehc1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete