Friday, February 24, 2017

General Registration is Now Open!!

It is finally time!! 
General registration is open for our 10th Annual Scrap Sistaz Weekend Retreat July 6-9!!!  Use the PayPal link on the right to reserve your spot. Once payment is received, we will send a confirmation email along with a registration form within the next 24-48 hours.  We sell out pretty quickly so don't wait to register!

All newbies must complete and return a registration form for your registration to be complete.  Returning Scrap Sistaz only need to complete the form if any of your information has changed. 

Email us if you have any questions.  We look forward to seeing you all in July!

Happy Scrappin'

Jolie & Karen
Scrap Sistaz

5 comments:

  1. OMG I just got back from a funeral, I need to be put on the waiting list please......Evelyn evzscrap@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you put myself and Susie Avery on the wait list? Thank you, Brenda Carlson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any openings yet? Evelyn 480-518-3798

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I be a vendor at the event even if I cannot get off the waitlist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I find out where I am on the wait list

    ReplyDelete