Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SAD SCRAPBOOK DAY

Well, I am sure you have all heard by now....but I just found out TWO scrapbook stores will be closing by the end of this month....MADSCRAPPERS in Cave Creek and I-SCAP in Scottsdale!!!!!!!! I didn't get a chance to get to them to often because they are on the other side of town but I know some regular scrappers that will really miss these two stores. Karen and I have had some awesome partnerships with Patty at I-SCRAP and Jessica at MADSCRAPPERS too so we are really SAD to see them go!!!

We know times are tough for everyone right now, but I sure hope we don't lose any others this year. Remember to shop at the small stores instead of just the Big commerical ones because they need us to show them our LOVE!!

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad to see yet another store closing. They will be missed!

    ReplyDelete