Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall update

Okay....so can't believe that it has been over a month since we did any blog on Scrap Sistaz stuff...but I have a great excuse. My hubby and I went to Paris and Italy for 2 weeks in September...no kids...no work....no laundry....it was fabulous! We ate some amazing food and saw great things and I will never forget. And of course I took a bazillion photos which means I will probably get to scrapbook this trip in 2012! anyways...it was a blast.

Can't believe its October and we are just two weeks out getting ready for our last Scrap Sistaz weekend of the year!!

I have to say that Karen and I love doing the retreats but we are so ready to take a break and enjoy what's left of the year. We will be concentrating on one big summer one next year again and start planning for that Nov/Dec.

Hope you are all doing well and Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you got to go on a trip to Paris! I look forward to hearing about Scrap Sistaz upcoming events! Take care!

    ReplyDelete