Thursday, April 2, 2009

Summer Retreat now SOLD OUT!

This is no belated April Fool's Day joke...we are officially SOLD OUT for our June retreat at Hyatt Gainey Ranch!!! Yahoo! If you didn't get in, don't be too discouraged, we do have a few ladies that registered that may not be able to make it, so you definitely want to call or email us to put you on our waiting list. The last day to cancel for the retreat is April 30th so you never know.

We also still have some space for our Spring retreat April 17-19, just two weeks away! So if you need to get away, we can still sign you up for that one.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on "selling out" your Summer Event! I'm so excited for you! I know a good time will be had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooooo-hoooo! I am sooo stoked about the June retreat ... I am even missing my 30th HS reunion to be there. I just looooove to crop with the sistaz!!

    SindeLoooooo

    ReplyDelete