Friday, February 20, 2009

No more junkmail

Wow...Wow...Wow This last week has been like Christmas going to the mailbox and picking up registration for our Summer and Spring events. Seriously, I am like a little kid in a candy store flipping through the junk mail and bills and finding all the mail addressed to the Scrap Sistaz ! I put them all in a pile and look to see who's coming from last year and who will be attending our event for the first time. I absolutely LOVE this part of the process, almost as much as shopping for all the prizes and giveaways for the retreats!! I just can't believe how fast registration is going. We just have a few spots left already for Summer and Spring retreats. So if you're out there and haven't sent in your registration don't wait...my mailbox is waiting for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment